SURGESHIP UPDATE Q3 2021
As part of ongoing improvements to Surgeship, our latest release included several new features and performance improvements, such as:
- Carriers can now schedule Schedule Pick-up Appointments
- Advanced Route Filtering
- Site-wide Advanced Search
- Grid view improvements for better readability
- General performance improvements & bug fixes
Scheduling a Pick-up Appointment
How to schedule a pick-up appointment:
1. Directly from the Route Assignment page that you use to accept the Route Assignment. Click the Schedule Pick-Up Appointment button on this screen. If you already have a pick-up appointment scheduled, you will see the View Pick-up Appointment button instead.
2. By clicking Actions > Schedule Pick-up Appointment from within the Route Details page. If you already have a pick-up appointment scheduled, you will see the View Pick-up Appointment button instead.
Custom Filtering & Saved Views
You can now filter route lists, and view the data that you want. When you return to your previously visited route lists, your filter(s) will be automatically applied. The Filters button is located at the top right corner, where applicable.
Site-wide Advanced Search
Site-wide searches can now be conducted to find routes that contain your search query. For example: you can enter a sales order number or into the search bar and quickly identify the route(s) that contain it.
Things you can search for: Sales Order, Purchase Order, Route ID.
The grid has been updated, improving readability. You can now easily see more information and you can also view a quick summary of specific items by hovering over them with your mouse (for example: last drop).